Liferay is looking for a consultant to serve the company's growing number of customers. Join our team to work with customers in Benelux and beyond.
Liferay is looking for a consultant to serve the company's growing number of customers. You should be comfortable working with business stakeholders, have experience translating business requirements into ones and zeros and have a solution oriented attitude. Join our team to work with customers in Benelux and beyond.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in the installation, configuration, and implementation of Liferay based technologies
- Develop new features and customizations for Liferay Portal during a client engagement
- Work with engagement manager and/or clients to scope work, produce estimates and help define deliverables
- Work directly with customers to clarify requirements, identify risks and obtain feedback on deliverables
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Liferay Portal, by recommending new features and modifications with clients
- Deliver projects quickly, cost-effectively and with the highest quality
- Conduct engaging Liferay trainings
- Prepare demo’s POC, RFP/RFI for prospects and customers Qualifications
- 4-6 years of experience working in technical projects in a web environment
- Excellent programming and analytical skills
- 3-5 years of experience with Java, JEE, and Java Servlets
- 3-5 years of experience with relational databases
- Experience with Struts, Spring, and Hibernate
- Experience with tuning JVMs and application servers
- Experience with the full project lifecycle, including business requirements gathering, technical specifications, development, testing, and deployment
- Experience working within an agile software development lifecycle with testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with multiple databases and multiple application servers
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills; ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate complex business solutions concepts clearly and persuasively to diverse audiences
- Excellent English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Ability to travel to customer sites, including international travel
Experience with portal and portlet development a plus We offer:
- Salary package according to qualification and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- Ability to work in an international context
- A positive and pleasant work environment
- An opportunity to be part of a small local team
Working at a successful company with strong growth Liferay is a well recognized commercial provider of open source software for portals, content management and collaboration. It has been recognized as a leader by analyst firm Gartner and is well regarded by many established companies throughout the world, including Allianz, Barclay's, Lufthansa Flight Training, Volkswagen Group of America, and Wolters Kluwer. The company is growing at a fast pace to keep up with strong market demand for innovative solutions for personal and social web experiences and enterprise applications.
Liferay has many opportunities for individuals looking for a dynamic environment and accelerated career growth. Talented individuals will find it possible to increase their responsibilities and gain valuable business experience in a short amount of time with the company. With over 650 employees in offices across Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific, Liferay offers a chance to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds.
Liferay believes in making a bigger impact in the world through business and we dedicate part of our time and profits toward non-profit organizations and social initiatives.
Solliciteer op deze functie