Do you have a passion for “Cloud Solution Development” and "Java”? Do you look forward to working with the latest frameworks and technologies?
Shaping the future of cloud security solutions…
We are ready for the next step… Are you?
VASCO Data Security is a global leader in trusted security with two-factor authentication, transaction data signing, document e-signature and identity management solutions designed for all businesses and government agencies. We secure access to data and applications in the cloud and provide a robust toolset for application developers to easily integrate security functions into their web-based and mobile applications. More than 10,000 customers in 100 countries rely on us to secure access, manage identities, verify transactions, simplify document signing and protect high value assets and systems.
Due to strong growth and the rising importance of our cloud solutions VASCO Data Security Enschede is looking for no less than 8 cloud solution developers!
Do you have a passion for “Cloud Solution Development” and "Java”?
Do you look forward to working with the latest frameworks and technologies?
Are you ready to join a world leader in IT security and an enthusiastic international SCRUM team of Java/Cloud Developers?
As Product Owner/Product Architect Backend, you will:
- Create use cases, product backlog items, workflow descriptions and architecture descriptions as well as user interface for TID.
- Fulfil all tasks of the Product Owner in a scrum based product development (backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrum, review, …)
- Refine the user stories in detail that are provided by the Global Product Architect and collaborate with the fellow Product Owners to create a consistent software solution following an overall architecture and software design.
- Work in close collaboration with the Scrum Master and the Scrum team to ensure that development realizes the requested product features in the given time frame.
- Provide architectural support to the product development team. Participate in architecture and functional design and test scenario reviews.
- Perform technical analysis activities. Serve as technical consultant during software implementation.
- Assist the application manager and cloud operations administrator teams for solution delivery.
- customer & professional services during proof of concept, pilot, and integration.
- You have a Master of Science in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent practical experience)
- Solid experience (at least 5 years) in cloud based solution development is important
- Experience in agile development (preferably Scrum) is a must
- Required technical knowledge:
- You have a strong experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- You have experience with SQL databases – PL/SQL (Oracle, MS SQL Server, …) and with NoSQL database (CouchBase)
- You are familiar with: - Java based micro services development
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud (micro service)
- Continuous Integration, Cucumber, Gatling, Gradle
- Pro-activity, strong analytical skills, a problem solving attitude and a good planning & organization are competencies you can identify yourself with.
- The ability to drive a team technically is crucial.
- Also strong communication skills, result orientation, team spirit and a positive attitude are key to succeed in this role.
- You are fluent in English
- Knowledge on BPMN, machine learning is a plus
- IT Security is a hot topic in our current internet economy and is becoming more and more important every single day, even critical. We all want to prevent our accounts from being hacked, our online identities from being stolen and fraudsters from signing financial transactions.
We offer YOU the opportunity to work for a leading company and help us shape the future of Cloud Security Solutions. Your contribution can make the difference!
- The opportunity to work within an international SCRUM team on “state of the art” cloud security solutions, who all share their passion for “cloud”, “java” and “security”.
- You will get the chance to drive the team technically to achieve sprint goals aligned to the company objectives.
- A dynamic, informal and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative
- A startup mentality within an established international company
- Daily exposure to new and innovative ideas and motivated people
- An Onboarding training of minimum 2 days through in-house training in our Brussels Office
- Possibilities for personal development
- An international working environment with exposure to successful business cultures and practices from the US, Europe and Asia/Pacific
- A competitive salary package and flexible working hours
Do you dare to make the difference and do you have a passion for “Cloud”?
Don’t hesitate to apply and join us for our Java Developer Career Day on January 31st in Enschede.
Selected candidates will receive a personal invitation with additional info.
Solliciteer op deze functie